I love Elementor! It’s an awesome tool for designing websites. Here’s a section for a “The Team”/”About Us” page that I’d like to share with you.
The template is completely free and you can use it for any personal or commercial project.
This “The Team” section has been created with elements from the free version of Elementor, so if you haven’t tried Elementor yet and want to check it out, this is a template you can use.
How To Add Your New Template To Elementor
- Install the Elementor plugin on your WordPress site.
- When the plugin is installed it should show up in your sidebar on the dashboard.
- Click the “Templates” below Elementor in the sidebar.
- In the templates view you then click “Import Templates”.
- Then select the file you want and click “Import Now”.
- Your template is now ready to be used.
- To edit the template click “Edit with Elementor” and you’re good to go.
If you need any help with setting up the template don’t be afraid to reach out! I’ll be happy to help, you can contact me here.